Press the + R keys to open the Run dialog, type regedit, and press Enter.
If prompted by UAC, then click/tap on Yes.
In Registry Editor, navigate to the location below. (see screenshot below)
4. Double click/tap on the Profiles key in the left pane to expand it. Click/tap on each long GUID number subkey, and look at it’s ProfileName string value in the right pane to see if it has the current network name (ex: Network) until found. (see screenshots below)
5. When you find the correct ProfileName for your network name, double click/tap on the Category DWORD value in the same right pane to modify it. (see screenshot below)
6. Type in a new Data value number for the network location you want, and click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)
7. When finished, you can now close Registry Editor if you like.
8. Sometimes you may need to sign out and in of your user account to apply the new network location.